What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to over 170+ teas and herbal teas, including their health benefits, and how to prepare them properly
- Learn how teas have been used to help everything from weightloss to migraine relief
- Learn the anecdotal evidence supporting the benefits of many herbal teas
- Learn what teas are best for a wide variety of ailments
- Start to find relief in a natural and enjoyable way
- Learn about where each of the teas come from
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Essential Tea Guide scores 70.68/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.essentialteaguide.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD19.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: essentialteaguide.com you’ll also be taken through to essentialteaguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)